THE ROLE OF MEDICAL AFFAIRS IS CHANGING.
WE ARE AT THE HEART OF IT.
ApotheCom: Science fit for the real world
SCIENTIFIC COMMUNICATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- Scientific branding
- Scientific platform and lexicon development
- Publications planning, delivery and maximizing reach
- Disease area education
- Healthcare Professional communities
- Peer-to-peer communication
- Consensus building and mobilization
ACCESS PATHWAYS & OUTCOMES
- Patient and treatment journey mapping
- Value proposition and messages
- HEOR publications
- Payer education
- Key Account Manager strategy
CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT
COMBINED EXPERTISE IN UNDERSTANDING THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE, MULTI-DISCIPLINARY HEALTHCARE TEAM WORKING, POLY-PHARMACY AND CO-MORBIDITIES ALL UNDERPINNED WITH SCIENTIFIC RIGOR AND EXPERTISE
- Integrated market access and payer communications expertise to address the breadth of evidence and information needs
- Experience in communicating and educating on unique, subjective endpoints and patient reported outcomes
- Specialized teams in CNS, psychiatry, cardiovascular medicine, respiratory and inflammatory conditions
EXPERIENCE AND PASSION WORKING IN A FAST MOVING SPACE – NEW TARGETS, MOAs, AND ACCELERATED CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT
- Deep understanding of the core science underpinning multiple indications
- Integration of biomarkers, diagnostics and targeted therapy
- Long-standing relationships and partnerships with global KOLs and HCPs across disciplines
VAST EXPERIENCE IN RARE DISEASES AND ORPHAN DRUGS INCLUDING WORKING WITH SMALL, NICHE PHARMA AND BIOTECH
- Expertise in establishing new models of care and treatment strategies
- Integrated market access expertise and understanding of varied procurement models for specialized products and services
- Expertise in facilitating multi-stakeholder working across HCPs, payers, patients, caregivers and industry
Strength, coordination and flexibility... Three key attributes required for high-performing medical affairs teams as they keep pace with their evolving role as strategic champions. Want to bench strength your strategy and medical plans? To book a workout workshop with our team and get in shape ready for the year ahead, contact us by selecting the button below.
Our coordinated and integrated practice areas across strategic scientific communications, data dissemination and publications, real-world evidence planning, health economics and outcomes research, payer communications, and medical education are fighting fit and fully conditioned, ready for 2018 planning. Think you are ApotheCom fit? Select the contact us button below and tell us why in 150 words or less.