THE ROLE OF MEDICAL AFFAIRS IS CHANGING.
WE ARE AT THE HEART OF IT.
ApotheCom: Science fit for the real world
SCIENTIFIC COMMUNICATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- Scientific branding
- Scientific platform and lexicon development
- Publications planning, delivery and maximizing reach
- Disease area education
- Healthcare Professional communities
- Peer-to-peer communication
- Consensus building and mobilization
ACCESS PATHWAYS & OUTCOMES
- Patient and treatment journey mapping
- Value proposition and messages
- HEOR publications
- Payer education
- Key Account Manager strategy
CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT
COMBINED EXPERTISE IN UNDERSTANDING THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE, MULTI-DISCIPLINARY HEALTHCARE TEAM WORKING, POLY-PHARMACY AND CO-MORBIDITIES ALL UNDERPINNED WITH SCIENTIFIC RIGOR AND EXPERTISE
- Integrated market access and payer communications expertise to address the breadth of evidence and information needs
- Experience in communicating and educating on unique, subjective endpoints and patient reported outcomes
- Specialized teams in CNS, psychiatry, cardiovascular medicine, respiratory and inflammatory conditions
EXPERIENCE AND PASSION WORKING IN A FAST MOVING SPACE – NEW TARGETS, MOAs, AND ACCELERATED CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT
- Deep understanding of the core science underpinning multiple indications
- Integration of biomarkers, diagnostics and targeted therapy
- Long-standing relationships and partnerships with global KOLs and HCPs across disciplines
VAST EXPERIENCE IN RARE DISEASES AND ORPHAN DRUGS INCLUDING WORKING WITH SMALL, NICHE PHARMA AND BIOTECH
- Expertise in establishing new models of care and treatment strategies
- Integrated market access expertise and understanding of varied procurement models for specialized products and services
- Expertise in facilitating multi-stakeholder working across HCPs, payers, patients, caregivers and industry
It’s what you get when you partner with DnA (Data and Analytics) by ApotheCom, a team well versed in your scientific narrative, expert in applying the latest advanced analytics techniques and practiced in the art of converting innovation to outcomes. Whether it’s adding meaning to newly identified experts, novel intelligence gathering, assessment of medical communication effectiveness or activating scientific knowledge, planning at your desk and out in the field, with medical experts, in critical meetings or at conferences, DnA is fit for purpose.
What do you get when you give pharmaceuticals professionals the opportunity to experience artificial intelligence? Communications superheroes. By applying the latest in machine learning and natural language processing, we augment partners and clients with superhuman intelligence, allowing them to complete literature searches that cover 400 times the ground in one thousandth the time. We enable MSLs to put forward content to medical experts that best addresses their queries, and we support business questions that lend themselves well to algorithms, prediction and decision making. Do you want to get your intelligence augmented? Get fit with DnA (Data and Analytics) by ApotheCom.